VPN Free Proxy Unblock Websites and Applications
Program available in: English
Program license: Free
Program by: Internet Freedom Apps
VPN Free is an internet app that provides a free VPN. A user may want to connect to the internet with a VPN for many reasons. Privacy is one of the top reasons that people like VPN apps. They want to be able to browse the internet and perform their transactions without feeling as though someone is spying on them. Another reason for a VPN is access. Some job sites, school sites or even parents may block certain websites. Use of a VPN may provide the user with access to those sites. Whatever the reason is for a person's desire to use a VPN, the VPN Free program can solve it.
The app is free, but that's not the only feature. It also has features such as one-tap activation, cloud servers and fast speed. Users can open up a world of content by downloading this application.
The app has served tens of thousands of people, and they have collectively given it a rating of 4.5 stars for various reasons. The most popular positive comment about the program was that it was good at providing privacy. Curious users can download this app today. Only 5 MB of space and Android software are required.
Programs similar to VPN Free
We are the fastest VPN on earth! Totally UNLIMITED & Torrent Friendly 100% FREE!
Plugin for OpenVPN clients, allowing you to use FREE VPN servers from Internet
Unblock sites with Touch VPN - the free, fast & secured VPN! Surf freely now!
Access websites, apps, regardless of location & block ad trackers with Opera VPN
Permissions required by VPN Free
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.